Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Informal Interviews

Where am I in my job search? Actually, I do not know. I am subbing! Which is good. Teacher job fairs start back up in March. I will get to go through that again. I think this time I will be better prepared. I have been doing some research, finding different people to mail them a contact letter to let them know that I will be calling them. Will either have an interview over the phone or in person, or find out that is not a place for me to be checking out at all. I will ask questions about how a person with my experiences and skills could fit into a place of business similar to where this peson works. I am trying to expand my boundaries of where I can work.
I love teaching, but I want to be teaching somewhere, where the behavior is basically undercontrol, and that it is possible for learning to take place. I wouldn't mind teaching adults, especially about elementary science.
These informal interviews can lead to other interviews. Something will happen, and I hope soon.

No comments: