Friday, February 23, 2007

More on moving

On Monday, my dad talked about flying down and renting a trailer and try to see about connecting it to my car. Then he also talked about getting a moving company to move me home. He didnt' like the estimates they were giving, so on Wednesday, he started talking about driving down and renting a trailer to connect to his van. I found out last night, that is what he is going to do. He is brining a family friend down to help, I have to try and sell my furniture, except for my bed, since that is only a 1 1/2 years old.

If I can sell my furniture, like I have been told to do, what if in a few months, I get a job, and have to move again. What am I supposed to do for furniture? I do not think they thought about that.

On the way home, we are supposed to stop in Branson. I haven't been there before.

No comments: