Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Moving

It is official, I am moving back to OH. I am moving next week. Looks like, I am going to hire a moving company to move all of my junk back to OH. I will have to pack my car with I think I can not live without for a ful week. (That is a joke.) I have already decided my scrapbooking tools will be in my car, not on the moving company's van. To top all of this off, I spill water on my laptop over the weekend. Now, I get to get it fixed after going home.

This is not my desire, but it is what the Lord is leading me to do. What I keep saying is that I have the same problem that is being moved to a new setting. The only aspect is that my expenses will drop. I have applied to get my OH teaching license, and that will help in finding a job in the area that I will be living. I will be looking for jobs out of the state of OH. I will continue praying for the Lord's will and where He is leading me in this area of my life.

No comments: