Monday, November 17, 2008

Dancin Snowflakes

I didn't go to church yesterday, and my ear and throat felt much better. Since I had called off from ushering the night before, I chose to end up staying home. They both bothered me a tiny bit, but nothing like the previous days.

I worked today. Wasn't a bad day. The coolest part was during lunch duty. It started to snow, which usually puts a smile on my face. At first it didn't look like it would stick to the ground, but then it started to come down pretty hard. The flakes seemed big to me/ Then it looked like they dancing. It was so cool to watch. The kids there were amazed as well. They are hoping for a snow day for tomorrow, but I don't think it will happen. 4-5 kids ended up outside without any coats on, and they were enjoying it. The birds were fun to watch. Seemed like the snow was confusing the birds. Looked like they were diving into the snow. The s now did let up, and by the time school got out, the snow was gone. I truly enjoyed the snow, and thanked our Father for it.

After school, I had an appointment with my family doc. He called me "waxy" for all of the wax that was in my ears. I do have a small ear infection. I was given a prescription and had it filled.

The snow came back late this afternoon, and soon I will be able to take pics of the snow. I so wished I had my phone with me this morning to take pics of the snow.

No comments: