Saturday, November 15, 2008

Not Feeling Well

It has been a month since I ended Interferon. The side effects lasted about three weeks. Off and on during that time, my throat would bother me, and my head felt like it was at the end of a cold. Earlier this week, my throat started to hurt again, this time, on the right side. Wednesday night, my right ear started to hurt. it has been three years, since I've had an earache. I am going to call and see about seeing my family doctor on Monday. Next Friday, I am having labs done and my port will be flushed. Yesterday, I'd thought about waiting until Friday and tell the nurses, but I've changed my mind.

About three weeks, I started ushering at church. I went ahead and called off for tomorrow. Here is the kicker, I don't look sick or really feel sick. Just that my throat and ear hurts. I haven't slept well the last three nights. Thinking about not going to church tomorrow.

Worked everyday this week. When I see my family doctor, will ask if I should call my onc and let him that I'm not feeling well. My counts will be slightly screwed when blood is drawn next Friday, since my body is fighting something. I have been praying about this.

No comments: