Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today's Phone Interview

I had a phone interview this morning at 8:30 am. I was supposed to have this interview Tuesday afternoon, but it didn't happen. This interview lasted 30 minutes and was for a sixth grade position teaching math and science at a middle school in SC. Listening to this principal talk about her plans for the fall and how they are going to try to reach all of the students to help them reach their potential was interesting. I like what they are planning on doing. I should know within a week if I got the job or not.

This week was week one of all three summer classes for grad school. I've had two lab quizzes for my geology class, and tomorrow is my first lecture quiz. I completed my project on using the Socratic method in a lesson for my philosophy class last weekend. For this same class tomorrow, I am hosting a 30 minute chat on racism in schools. I have a paper I have to write in my psychology class that is due on the 14th of July. I will think about it more next week.

I should find out in a couple of weeks what I got on the Praxis II test.

No comments: