Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Today is my birthday! I am having a cookout later this afternoon to celebrate my birthday. I am not calling it a birthday party, but that is what it actually is. I ordered an ice cream cake from DQ, which I will got in a couple of hours to pick up. I invited family, Real Life, people from my parent's church and my nurses. Not sure how many people will be here. On the dining room table are three wrapped presents, and one is wrapped in paper with my name on it. The bow also has my name on it. Here is a pic of it.



I had never seen wrapping paper with my name on it. I do not think my mom knew I took a pic of my wrapped presents. A lot of things that sell names on them, don't always do Christina. Instead they will do Christine, or Chrissy, or Christy, but sometimes will do Christina.

Went and saw my brother this morning. I read to him, like I always do.

No comments: