Monday, August 24, 2009

I GOT A JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As you can see from the title of my post, my awesome news. I got a job. The phone rang this afternoon not too much past 3:15 pm, with a call from HR from one of the districts I have subbed in. I was offered a job teaching fifth grade. I accepted the job. I was told to report tomorrow. Students start on Wednesday. I will find out tomorrow if I will be self-contained or departmentalized.

Besides working full-time, I will be taking two grad school classes this fall, and finishing up the one I started earlier this month. I will be one very busy bee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your job! I know it was a few years ago, but I just found your blog. I was looking for hope in passing the Praxis II Middle School Science test. I like hearing that it IS passable... :-)

I am still looking for a teaching job and it is so frustrating. Most of the corps are just absorbing the retirements, ours included. Classroom sizes will be around 30+ and shared, if any, aides. I'm one of those.

May God guide you and protect you,
Jo-Ann
Bahai1978@yahoo.com