Friday, August 21, 2009

Literacy Intervention Interview

Last week, I got a letter in the mail from one of the districts I sub in, explaining they still had openings for Literacy Intervention teachers in grades K-2. This is a two year position (from the stimulus $). I typed up my letter of interest that evening, and had my mom drop it off the next day. I received a phone call this past Tuesday, saying they wanted to schedule an interview.

I had the interview yesterday morning. The interviews were only 15 minutes long, due to all they had scheduled. I also had to answer a writing prompt before my interview. I was not expecting that. Just about what I said in my essay I said in my interview. School starts next week, so will see if I get the job or not. I haven't heard anything today about it.

Monday, of this week, I added 3 school districts to where I work as a sub. That puts me up to 7 school districts, and they are in two different counties. Between subbing and grad school I will be busy.

No comments: