Sunday, September 19, 2010

It is Kinda Funny Now

Last Sunday and again this afternoon, I volunteered at helping backstage with their current show, "They Are Playing Our House". Next weekend is the last weekend of the show. I opened and closed the curtains, moved props, and the door. That door is hard to move and in the dark hard to see where the door is supposed to placed at. Last Sunday, I kinda shadowed somebody. Today, I did my stuff by myself. The one time, I was supposed to move the door back, I did not get it in its right spot, and when the actor went through the door, the curtain was there, in the way. I couldn't tell if it was in the right place or not. Ooooops, a mistake. Oh, well. It wasn't funny at the time, but it kinda is now. I haven't done backstage since high school. (That is over 20 years.)

No comments: