Thursday, October 21, 2010

God is on the Throne During the Good Times and Bad

The title of this post comes from a Phillips, Craig & Dean song, "You Are God Alone". That song has meant a lot to me for about 4 years. I remember singing it at church, when I was still living in Dallas. It means a lot to me now. I know that what I am going through, God is on His throne. God will be glorified in the end. God will judge these people and they will receive the negative consequences that they have earned. But, until then, it is hard. I have never experienced this before. In all of my years of teaching, I have never had anybody call me "racist". The respect I am getting is not good. It is affecting me, and I am hurting.

1 comment:

A Joyful Chaos said...

I'm sorry you are having difficult times. It truly is good to know that God is still on his throne and in the end everything will be according to his perfect will.