Monday, January 31, 2011

My Weekend

Saturday, a friend went with me to Canton to the car show (old cars), so she could stand in line with me for over 2 hours and then talk to John Schneider. I got his autograph and my pic taken with me. There was also a General Lee there, and had my pic taken standing next to it as well.

Sunday, mom and I went up to Summit Mall, because the Cleveland Indians were on tour there. We didn't get there til about 2 pm. I did get Tony Sipp's autograph and my pic taken with him. I didn't get Sin Soo Choo's or Matt LaPorta, because the current players left around 3 pm, and I was still in line a long way to go. I did see Sin Soo Choo leave, I also saw the manager, Manny Acta. I did my pic taken with Mike Hargrove and Len Barker. I got their autographs and Lou Charbonou's as well.

No comments: