Thursday, January 27, 2011

To Graduate or not to Graduate, That is the Question?

Around December 13, I got an email saying what I still needed to do in order to graduate in May with my Master's degree. I emailed back asking questions and trying to get hold of my advisor. At first I was told that I didn't have to do Comps (a major test), now it sounds like I have to. Still not sure if I still have to take another science class or not. I got in touch with my advisor this week, but still not sure about the class or not. Will soon find out if the one class is being funded or not, if not, then I have to see about taking another geology class or two this summer. If so, that means no traveling this summer.

Next Friday, February 4, I can go and pick up my questions for Comps. I do not want to do comps. I will use my personal day for doing Comps.

Graduation will be in May or December of this year. I was hoping for May.

No comments: