Saturday, November 17, 2012

Trip to the ER

I have had pain for over the past week.  I wasn't able to explain or describe the pain.  I first tried the medicine for having pain when using the restroom, that didn't help.  After taking that a couple of times, I then took a couple of times the medicine for having urges to use the restroom.  It was tough at school this week, because in the  afternoon and evening, I would go as much as every 30 minutes to whenever.  My body is on a schedule at school and these past 10 days have messed it up.  That medicine didn't help.  I even took Tylenol (the generic brand), that also didn't help. Monday,  I took Aleeve, that helped my knees and bone spur, but nothing else.  Tuesday afternoon, I spent about 3 hours shaking both on the inside and the outside.  I wasn't completely cold, but I did have the chills.

  Finally, Wednesday or Thursday, I figured out the pain was probably due to the stint, and it is.  The pain varies.  I took   pain pills the last two nights, the generic for Percocet.  That made me itch and difficult to go back to sleep.  I think I am allergic to that.  This afternoon, I was in major pain.  Instead of calling the doctor, I went to the ER.  Besides the stint bothering me, I also have a bladder infection.  They gave me morphine at the ER, so after spending two hours, there, Mom came and picked me up.  I was given a prescription for an antibiotic, a pain pill and a ibuprofen.  I am staying home from church tomorrow, since I have two days of school this week. 

  I see the   doctor Tuesday afternoon, and I so do hope he takes the stint out.  I can not go too much longer with it in!

No comments: