Monday, June 09, 2014

Monday Meet Me

I follow some different teacher blogs and they are having blog link up where you share some information about yourself, so I decided to join up with them.

I have taught from fourth-seventh grades. I have taught in both TX and here in OH.  I was only self-contained twice (where I taught all of the core subjects).  I have taught mostly science and social studies.  Those are my two favorite subjects.

I do not have a husband or children, but I do have my parents, sister, niece, grandma and a lot of friends.

My all time favorite TV show is Emergency! (a show from the seventies.) I also watch Law & Order: SVU, Chicago Fire and Chicago PD, Major Crimes.

I listen mostly to Christian music. but I also do enjoy listening to Country music.

I love to read.  I mostly read Christian fiction, of which most of those books are about the Amish.  I will also read biographies.  My favorite magazine is People Weekly.

My hobby is scrap booking.  I scrapbook the school year, trips and other events.  I do both digital scrap booking and by hand.


No comments: