Monday, October 16, 2006

My bad day

Today was an awful day for me. I went to a career fair, a national one, too boot. Had maybe 20 companies there, and mostly sales. I was able to sign up with my temp agency. Going to take the tests tomorrow afternoon. I only stayed about 30 minutes. Sales is not what I want. Left there to get some lunch, since I hadn't eated yet today. On the way home, my cell phone rang, a company in downtown Dallas called to want to set up an interview. He didn't give a name of the comapny. I was given directions, and set it up for in an hour. I found the area, and had a hard time finding a place to park. Once a I did, I fell. I stepped in a pothole with some water. I hurt my right ankle. It swelled up fast. My ankle hurts. I hurt my left knew, it is slightly swollen, and bruised. My right hand is also a little sore. I had a hard time getting up. Went to the wrong building, called and went to the right building. The job is totally not what I want. Came home and found out the temp job, I was waiting to hear about, didn't materialized. The company decided to fill from within, since it was only for a few days instead of going the temp route. Sitting here at the computer, my ankle hurts and it is uncomfortable. It hurts to get up, can go up the stairs easier than go down them. I have put ice on my ankle, but it hurts!

No comments: