Thursday, August 30, 2007

Update on Surgery and PT

I called over to my surgeon's office this afternoon to speak to Deidra. The two current residents are rotating out on Saturday, with two more rotating in. One of the two rotating in, I saw back in May and he did my surgery at the end of June. The doctors are only in the office on Wednesday mornings. She will talk to the two residents next week, and find out which one wants to do my surgery. From there it will be scheduled. I hope to know come next week.

I have two more PT visits, then I will be finished. I went because I was off my right leg for 10 days, and the doctor wanted me to get some help in stregthening my leg. I talked to the PT, and I have decided that after I have surgery and the high dose of my treatment, for him to recommend me to go back to PT for the lyphodema. I will wear the stocking every day, but I think having some type of exercises might help also. That is my opinion.

No comments: