Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Good News

I had an appointment this morning with the surgeon (actually, the resident). I do not have to wear any more dressings on my right leg over the hole,unless I want to. He said, that it looks good and is healing nicely. He also said, to keep up with I have been doing. I will wear a dressing at night, since it is still draining, I don't want to get anything onto my sheets. Mom still has to wash the hole at night and again in the morning, and I had to buy some lotion to put on there as well.

The resident was ready to schedule my surgery for the removal of more lymph nodes in my groin area. I told me that the cancer doctor wasn't quite sure yet if that is going to happen or not. I will find out more on Friday. Went to PT today and will go back again next Wednesday morning.

Went and got 30 day tags for my car. Time to say bye-bye to my TX license plates. In a month, I will go back to OH plates. If I want to change my driver's license from TX to OH, I have to take the written test. I am not planning on doing that anytime soon. My driver's license doesn't expire for 4 more years. I will wait and see what happens in the next year.

No comments: