Monday, May 18, 2009

Phone Interview

Yesterday I had an email from a charter school in Cleveland. (This is not the one I have been interested in). I gave them my resume at either one of the two job fairs last month. I went to their website yesterday and filled out an application, I also checked on job openings for the next school year. I replied to the email and said I was interested in a phone interview. I came home from school today to find out the interview was for this afternoon. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. It was okay. I will find out later this week or first part of next week, if I made it to the next round of interviews.

I looked at the study guide I got for the Praxis II test I am taking next month. I will need prayer for that. The topics to be covered is not middle school science topics. The topics are high school and college level. There are things I have never heard of. I am making a list of things to look up on the internet to help me to study.

No comments: