Thursday, January 28, 2010

Stress!

Teh behavior of my students haven't been very good. I sent home a letter today, asking parents to go over the rules nad consequences with their child and to sign the letter and return it. I have had 2 P/T conferences and would like at least one more. Certain students' behaviors are making it difficult to teach. One conference I had this week, has led to no changes in this child. I hear a lot of "this is boring", attitude and disrespect. I am not sleeping well.

No clot buster drug was needed yesterday in flushing my port. I am not feeling well, and debating or not to call off sick tomorrow. Saturday, I am planning on judging science fair projects, and I have to be there by 7:30, no sleeping in. Then I have to go and see my brother, since his birthday is on Saturday.

No comments: