Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Change with my next Derm appointment

During tutoring this afternoon, my phone went off, the vibrating bothered them. After tutoring, I checked my voice mail and it was my derm calling me. They had a cancellation, and now I am seeing her on Thursday, February 18 instead of April 12. She will excise a little more and do measurements around the area where the mole was removed. It will take about 30 minutes. I am going to take the day off from school, but be at school by the end of the day, for interim pick-up. I really need to talk to parents.

I have students who start an assignment in class, don't finish it, but them don't even take it home to finish. I am giving them zeros for that, and grades are much lower than they would otherwise be, because of the zeros.

I am leaving snow and going to snow. North TX is expecting 1-3 inches of snow tomorrow. Praying that I will have no problem flying down to Dallas tomorrow. I didn't leave school til about 5:35 today. I graded papers, redid my sub plans for tomorrow, and for next Tuesday, for just in case.

No comments: