Friday, February 26, 2010

Still NED!

On the 18th of this month, I saw the Dermatologist, to have about a 2 cm area from where the mole was, the one that was removed last month, excised. I got the report yesterday afternoon, that it came back clean. Which means I am still NED!!! I am still getting another CT scan in April, though.

My right knee, actually the back part of it, has been sore and a bit of pain this past week. It is a tender area, and I have to bed my knee to walk and to move about. I can always sit down with my leg up. It is not possible. I am a teacher. I have sat and taught at different times this past week. I get the stitches removed Monday afternoon. Will know then, if I still have to keep a bandage over that area and for how long. I haven't worn my compression stocking since the 17th, and probably won't for a couple of more days after getting the stitches removed.

No comments: