Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer Classes

I am already overwhelmed! That is the short version of my five week classes for grad school. I am taking Historical Geology-both lecture and lab and Action Research. Action Research prepares me for Master's Research. By July 21, I will have my proposal written and presented. This proposal will talk about my project that I will be doing this fall. I have lots of reading, writing, research to do. I will be spending lots of hours at the university library. As usual, no life!

I have a few ideas for my project, but not completely sure. I started looking for journal articles this afternoon, and became frustrated, because I was having a hard time finding journal articles. I found a few, but only 1 or 2 that are actually action research journal articles.

Historical Geology is spending time on sedimentary rocks, which have been reclassified, structures, fossils, and geological time periods. My first exam for that class is next Wednesday. Had a quiz today at the end of the lecture. Will see. We will go on a field trip to the Gorge next month, during lab.

No comments: