Thursday, June 03, 2010

The Year is Finished

Today was the last day of school! Yesterday, my kids "graduated" from the fifth grade. They were told that they didn't have to show up today. If they did, then they would be put to work. We were hoping that none would show up. Guess what? Some showed up! I had 5, one teacher had 3, and the other one had 7 (I think). Four of mine worked. I had to clean off the top of my desk, unhook the keyboards and mice from the computers, put thee elmo and projector away. They we had to stack desks and chairs and move them out of the way. My one partner spent yesterday morning and today moving up to my room and put things away and moving furniture around.

We have a teachers meeting tomorrow morning and then I am officially done for the school year.

No comments: