Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christas Break

First day of Christmas Break!!!!! I had been looking forward to Christmas break. The school year is about half way over. It is hard to believe that. My favorite part of my two snow days earlier this week, was just sitting there reading. I read, Francine River's "Her Daughter's Dream". I had actually started reading it the week before, but with it being over 570 pages and I not having much time to read, I hadn't gotten very far into it.

We had our party after lunch yesterday, and before they got to eat the cupcakes and cookies that were brought it, I played Connect Four against each of my kids. I played against the 17 who were there, and won like 10-11 of the games. They enjoyed playing against me.

I do have a bit of grading to do, and am hoping to get it done this weekend. I had lunch today with two girlfriends, and that was nice. Going to have supper with my best friend Monday night. Getting a couple of massages over break, going to Curves about 3 times each week, getting blood work done, going to the dentist, picking up my new comprehension stocking, seeing the eye doctor, do some cleaning, celebrating my niece's birthday, and spending a lot of time with a friend, and doing some reading. Those are my plans for the next two weeks.

No comments: