Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Family Time

After Christmas Eve service, we dropped dad off at home, them Mom, Grandma and I went driving around looking at lights. When we got back, my sis and niece were here. They spent last night over. We got up this morning, and dad made pancakes for breakfast. My niece read the Christmas story from Luke 2, then she and my sis passed out the presents, and we opened them. One person opens all of their presents at a time. After they were opened, both my niece and I went on a scavenger hunt following clues to find our last presents. My niece had two to find. Then we played Apples to Apples. My dad won the game, then we, without grandma, went to see Timmy. Came home, got food together to eat.







There is a pic of my sis, niece, brother and myself. Another one of my niece wearing her new Elmo hoodie. My brother in his new Cookie Monster shirt, opening another gift. My parents sitting on the couch while one of them is opening a present. We just got him clothes this year.

No comments: