Saturday, February 12, 2011

Graduation Update

On the 4th, I was able to contact somebody from Akron U to get my questions for Comps. I didn't do it on the 4th, since I have no specials on Fridays, and I was out for a half day training. I finally called over to Akron U on Thursday. I found out that I can sign a paper saying that I elect not to take comps. Which I will be doing, and it has to be at Akron U by the 15th. I will do it on Monday, Valentine's Day, after tutoring, which is after school. I will find out then, if there is anything I have to do instead. I even talked to my advisor, and I do not have to take any more classes. He is going to fill out the modification form saying that I have completed all of my requirements for my classes. That means I will be graduating with my Master's Degree in May!! Yeah!!!!!

No comments: