Monday, February 28, 2011

President's Day CT Scan results

I saw my oncologist this afternoon. As of now I am still in remission. The results were not too good. I have nodules in my lungs (explains my cough I have had off and on since I was a kid). There is one in my left lung that went from 3.2 mm to 5 mm. It is still very small. A lymph node in my left pelvic area is enlarged. (Last year, I had a couple of lymph nodes enlarged also.) I also have a cyst on my right ovary. One other time, I was told there was a cyst on one of my ovaries also. I did have some cramps last Monday afternoon, with my stomach bothering me off an on during the week. And because of my polyp, my onc is playing it safe. We have decided instead of waiting 3 months and doing the CT scan again, next Monday, March 7, I will have a PET/CT scan at 1:30 pm. This will be at the cancer center.

I am seeing a GYN oncologist this Thursday afternoon about the polyp. After these two appointments will go from there.

I was at my onc's office for 90 minutes and when I left it was about 5 pm. I didn't go to Curves this evening, I came home. Before I left the parking lot, I did cry and I yelled at God. I told Him I didn't like, didn't understand why. I also brought up Jeremiah 29:11. I asked how can this be for my good?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry and definately can understand your frustration and confusion. Praying for you for sure ! Milly