Saturday, May 21, 2011

Reaction to the Inhaler

I used the inhaler for the first time at the doctor's office Tuesday afternoon and again before bed that night. I woke up in the middle of the night, as usual, and I itched like crazy. I scratched my arms and legs. When I woke up in the morning, I still itched. Was okay during the day, and while I was sitting at hte computer Wednesday evening, I started itching again. Went through the same thing Wednesday night and Thursday night. I meant to the call the doctor's office Thursday at school, but forgot. I called yesterday morning, and hte nurse called me back later in the afternoon. For now, I am to stop using the inhaler, and when teh doctor got back in the office on Monday, she would let him know. The nurse will call me back sometime on Monday to say what the doctor had to say. I still itch at times.

No comments: