Thursday, May 05, 2011

Post-Op visits

This afternoon I had my post-op visits with the surgeon and the GYN. When my sub showed up this morning, my kids cheered. My first doctor's appointment was scheduled for 2 pm. The surgeon showed me the test results and told me that what was removed from my neck was a fatty tumor, and the stains they did on the lymph nodes in looking for bacteria and fungus, they were looking for TB. That came back negative.

I was done with the surgeon around 2:30 and went over to the GYN's office. I got there around 3 pm, and my appointment was scheduled for 4:10 pm. They gook me early. I was in and out there with the doctor also. He told me that my onc was worried that my cancer was back. Thankfully, we already know that it is not!

I will get the results for the blood work next Tuesday, when my oncologist is back at the office.

I bought my ticket for TX for next month this evening.

No comments: