Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Boise, Idaho

We flew out to Boise for Christmas. My cousin and his family flew over from WA. I have one cousin who lives six hours away who couldn't come home, and my brother wasn't here, other wise it was all of us. My sis and my niece had an adventure getting here. We had a nice Christmas. It was nice seeing people I haven't seen in six years, and meeting cousins I have never met. My cousin from WA and his wife, I haven't seen in 23 years.

On Christmas afternoon, my aunt went to the hospital because her hip came out of the socket and she went down onto the floor. It has been put back in.

They opened gifts on Christmas and again on Monday.

Woke up to snow on the ground yesterday. I will get the chance to shoot a gun for the first time this week. Going to see a movie this afternoon. We are hoping to go over to Boise State University to see the blue field. It has been a good week.

No comments: