Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Kidney Problems

    Monday afternoon, I received three voice mails from my oncologist's office.  My cretin level was 3.9 Friday morning.  My oncologist thought the blue dye from the CT scan caused this issue with my kidneys.  They wanted me to receive fluids.
   Yesterday, I was scheduled to have my port flushed and blood drawn to test my ACE levels (sarcoid). My cretin levels were 3.1. I received two bags of fluid.  I was told that I had to get an ultrasound of my kidneys.  I had that done at 1 pm today, then went back over to the cancer center to received two more bags of fluid. 
   Now my cretin levels are 2.9. I have to go back to the cancer center tomorrow for two more bags of  fluids.  They are getting me in, so that I can still keep my dentist appointment at 4 pm.
  The highlight of my day was seeing my two favorite nurses.
    Still having headaches, stomach ache, and feeling a bit nausea. 
  Nobody knows what is going on with my kidneys and what has caused this.

No comments: