Thursday, October 10, 2013

Thursday Update

  I received two more bags of fluid this afternoon.  Yesterday I didn't get cold.  But, boy am I cold this evening.  I did get cold at the cancer center this afternoon.   Mom started a fire in the fireplace and it feels good to sit in front of it.  My cretin levels have dropped down  to 2.2.  I will have to go in tomorrow afternoon to get another bag of fluid.  So, my port is still accessed.  If I need more fluids after tomorrow, I will have to go to the emergency room on Saturday to get more fluids.

  I now have to see a renal doctor.  Nobody knows for sure what is wrong.  Do I have a sinus infection or the flu, which caused me to become dehydrated, or is there something else going on? 

  Again I got to see my favorite nurses today!

No comments: