Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Anxiety and Fear

Tomorrow is D-day. I try not to think too much about tomorrow. My parents and my great-aunt and uncle (even though I never use aunt and uncle before their names) will be at my doctor's appointment in the morning. I will be seeing a retired plastic surgeon (from what I have been told). What will he do? What will he say? Has it really been caught early? I had that thing since September of last year. When you think too much about something, it can start to controll you, and I do not want to be controll about the unknown about tomorrow. I talk to the Lord about this. I am a little worried and scared.

I keep telling myself, that I need to go down to the basement and look for my angel doll I packed away back in February. I have so many people praying for me, of which I am very thankful and grateful for. I want the Lord to be glorified through this whole thing. As I said before, He has a reason for this.

After tomorrow, I will know exactly what kind of cancer it is. Where it is seems strange to me. True, I am blonde hair, blue-eyed, very fair skinned person who burns. I do not lay out, laying on my stomach. When I do sit outside, I might or might not use sunscreen, but I sit or I am in the water. The back of my legs don't see the sun.

I want to ask why, but exactly what good will it do? It still is kinda shocking to know that I have cancer. All I can still say, "Father, your will be done here on earth as it is in Heaven."

No comments: