Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Uncertain Future

No official surgery date, only a tentive one. The tentive date is Tuesday, June 12. Susposedly I will find out the complete details next Wednesday, when the doctor goes back into the office and the nurse who does the scheduling can talk to him, and finalize everything.

I can't start preparing for the sugery until I know when it is. I need to mentally prepare myself.

It talks in Proverbs about making plans. I've been making plans to go to FL, NC, and VA to check out school districts, try to get interviews. Because of being diagnosed with melanoma, I've had to scratch my plans, and make new plans. Guess what, they are not being scratched. Okay, Lord, what are you trying to tell me. Is the Lord closing doors? Does He want me to teach or do something else? Where does the Lord want me to live and work? Right now, it is in OH? I've put my life on old for now, which I don't like. I guess I need to quit making plans. Lord, I still want to go to Jamestown, VA this summer. Please let that be possible.

No comments: