Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Still Applying

I have applied to two more school districts since last Friday. My parents went to three graduation open houses on Saturday. My dad called from the third one telling me to apply to Greenville, SC. Later that evening, I applied to the state of South Carolina. I emailed a few principals from Greenville that evening also.

This morning, I filled out and faxed an application to Casa Grande Elementary School District in Casa Grande, AZ. This morning, I recieved a phone call from a principal in Marion, SC. Marion is a small town close to Myrtle Beach. This prinicpal has an opening for sixth grade at a middle school. He is putting out feelers and wanted to know if I would be interested. He said that he would turn in my name to Human Resources, and they would contact me for a screening interview. He would like for me to travel down there to see the area, check out the school. I told him, that I can't come down until after July 2. I am assuming, that the cast will come off around that time. The cast is from the surgery I will have next week.

This application I filled out Saturday evening, is for the whole state of SC. One application for all of the school districts. All states needs that.

No comments: