Friday, June 08, 2007

Yuma, AZ

I first met with somebody from Yuma, AZ back in March at the Akron U teacher job fair. Last week, an AP from a middle school called while I was at Biblestudy. We talked for a bit of time. The next night, after supper, I filled out the application and faxed it to the Human Resources department and called this lady back.

This afternoon, two principals called me from two different middle schools. I have a phone interview this evening at 6 pm and another one Monday afternoon at 1 pm.

Yuma is located on the border of AZ and CA. Yuma is 3 hours away from Phoenix and 2 1/2 hours away from San Diego, CA. One would have to drive to either one of those cities to fly out, because the Yuma airport is small and makes tickets expensive.

My mom does not want me to move to AZ. I think that is about a 4 day drive, compare to a 2 day drive to Dallas, TX. Mom is saying that she is answering for God by saying that I can't go. I say whatever God wants will happen.

Today, I filled out an online application for the system of OH, that other principals will see.

No comments: