Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back to Work

Yesterday, the first time in about five weeks, I worked. Yeah!!! I did P.E. (gym). I had five classes. I was the pitcher for kickball for two classes, and the other three I watched them play "Chicken and the Fox". I was tired come the end of the day. There were stairs to get down into and out of the gym at this school. I asked the Lord to let me be on the first floor every day this week. After school, I went to get my injection. My blood counts are good. My white count is up. Thank your for your prayers in this area. I took a nap after a got home.

I didn't work today. I had an interview this afternoon, to be a tutor at one of the elementary schools. It is for 24 hours a week, four days. Should find out next week, the result of the interview.

Saw my brother Sunday after church. When I got there, my parents, grandma, Todd and one of the workers from the group home were there. As usual, Timmy had to wear my coat and my watch. I purposely wore my jingle bell on Sunday, and I put that on my brother. He is doing good.

I went to the mall on Saturday, and did a bit of shopping.

No comments: