Thursday, January 24, 2008

Before & After

I had a 4pm appointment at my cousin's shop this afternoon to get a haircut. I got it cut up to my shoulders. I didn't have enough in length to be able to donate it to Locks of Love. I had less than 10 inches cut. It feels weird having it that short. My cousin said that the middle part in the back, you can tell that is where the hair is thinning at from. She also said, that you can see new growth.
There are two before pics and two after pics. Each set has one of me from the front and one from the back. By looking at the two from the back, you can see how much was cut off.
I wanted the hair to go on my terms, not the terms of the cancer. Now if I really start to loose it, hopefully, it shouldn't be as bad, because I have already cut it.




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think your haircut looks great!!

Kara said...

Christina, I love the new look!

Kara H.