Wednesday, January 30, 2008

My Brother's Birthday

Today is my brother's 31st birthday. Went over to see him after supper. When I was driving down the driveway, I saw 3 deer. When I got over to the grouphome, he had 4 helium balloons tied to his left wrist. He took the balloons off after putting on my coat. I sang in his ear, like I always do. Yes, I did wish him a Happy Birthday.

My parents got there about 15 minutes after I did. He opened his presents. I gave him a pair of white shorts and a Steelers shirt. My mom had to buy him a Browns shirt. Guess which shirt he put on first, the Steelers one. I told her, he would like my shirt better, and he does. Actually, he put like 4 shirts on, then put Dad's coat on. My brother likes putting on multiple shirts.

One of the workers there said, that Timmy gets up in the middle of the night, and opens his dresser. He takes out all of the clothes looking for something to wear. He puts on clean clothes in the middle of the night. My brother is weird, but very lovable.

When I left the group home, I looked up in the sky, and was it beautiful, full of stars. A gorgeous view.

No comments: