Monday, January 14, 2008

Friday's Update

I worked today, and after work, I went to get my injection. I received a copy of my blood work from Friday. My glucose levels was at 100 (that is good), and my white blood count is at 2.4. That is two weeks in a row, that my white blood count is at 2.4. One week is it slightly up, then the next week it drops, this time it stayed the same.

When my dad came home this evening, and before supper, he told me about the phone call I received this afternoon. Who I interviewed with on Friday, called like they said they would. I did not receive the job, the reasoning, I am only certified through 8th grade, and I have limited experience at the level. I wasn't expecting to get the job, even though I got the impression that they liked me, for my science and social studies. These two people were impressed with me. They told my dad, that they were going to forward my resume packet over to the Elementary office to be considered for a job in the fall, if there is an opening. That is good news. You never know when you will do some networking with other people. The Lord has something out there for me. In his time, He will reveal what it is to me. I am working tomorrow at the same place that I was at today.

No comments: