Thursday, January 31, 2008

Jan/Feb scans

This morning, I had my very first mammogram. The tech did 3 on each side. She couldn't put that much pressure on my right side, because of the port. She put more on the left. The tech said, there could be a chance I will have to go in for pics, because of my port. Will see...wasn't that bad.

Next Monday, February 4, I am getting my CT Scan. I was orginally scheduled for it on February 5. Where, I was supposed to get it done, doesn't have an RN there. An RN has to access my port. They called over to the hospital, to see if there was any openings for the first part of next week. They are busy there and other hospitals, but God had somebody cancel for Monday afternoon. I am now scheduled for 3 pm Monday afternoon. After my scan, I will go upstairs for my injection.

I have to get up at 3 am, to fix a meal to eat while I drink the first dose of the yucky stuff. Please pray that I am able to keep that stuff down, and not throw it back up. I drink the second dose at 11 am. From 11am on, no food, but am allowed to drink liquids. The last dose will be at 2 pm. That means, I will get my injection on an empty stomach late Monday afternoon. That is not good, because the last time I did that, I felt sick to my stomach. With the Interferon, it is not good to skip meals. Please pray that the scans come back clean, and that I am still NED.

Saw deer again this morning.

No comments: