Saturday, February 09, 2008

Hertiage Album

July of 2006, Grandma and I went through some boxes of pictures of hers. She gave me a bunch. I decided to make a Heritage album. Grandma and I went through them, she told me names of people in the pics. My mom gave me a few this evening as well.

Last Saturday, I spent the afternoon scrapbooking. I bought a ruby coverset, natural pages, and page protectors. I did sixteen front and back pages last week. Today, I did nine more pages. There are twenty-five pages in my book. All I need is some more page protectors for the pages without one.

I have a pic of my great-great grandparents (my grandmother's grandparents), over a 100 years old. A picture of my great-grandmother, Grandma's mom. A small number of pics of my grandma and her siblings growing up. Some pics from when my mom and uncle grew up. I saw pics of my aunt and uncle I have never met. A few of my cousins, though not all of them. The last part is from my family. I can't forget to mention, pics of my grandparents from over the years, and even their house.

It was fun to do, first time I scrapbooked in 1 1/2 years.

I have more albums to work on, and will get them finished.

No comments: