Monday, February 04, 2008

Today

I got up at 2:45 am this morning, to come downstairs and get my "yucky" dose and meal together. I had no problem drinking the stuff and keeping it down. No problems with the other two doses as well. Again, that is to all of the prayers being lifted up on my behalf. Thank you again for your prayers.

The nurse inserted the needle this afternoon, and it did hurt, even though I numbed the area with ice. She couldn't get any blood to flow back up, but after playing with it, she was able to get some. The CT Scan didnt' take very long. Went upstairs to get my injection of Interferon.

My white blood count went back up to 2.6. Couple other things were up or down, but otherwise, everything is fine.

This morning, I recieved a phone call. I had my first mammogram last Thursday morning. The doctor who read the pics, saw some dark masses, so I have to go in for more scans/pics to be taken. I am scheduled for 10:20 am in two weeks, over by the hospital. It is for right after I see my onc. Right now, I do not feel too worried about it, I am in God's hands. God knows what is going on. God has plans to prosper me, not to harm me.

No comments: