Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Snow Day






Woke up to a gorgeous site this morning! I was up about an hour, before I saw on tv, that where I was supposed to work today was closed. All schools are closed in about a 100 mile radius of where I live. It has been snowing all day! We will end up with 6-8 inches of snow when it is all done snowing. I can't remember the last time we had this much snow at one time.

I went outside twice to take pictures. First time, standing in the doorway, and went out to the driveway. The second time, I put boots on, and walked down the driveway a bit, and into the front yard. I took a pic of the front of the house, and a bunch of the trees.

Enjoy the view. It is absolutely gorgeous! I have been enjoying the view all day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Attention!