Thursday, May 15, 2008

Side Effects

What have been the side effects of the Interferon that I have experienced? Low grade fever, usually about once a week, headache, fatigue level is up, and sometimes a stomache. My stomach has greatly settled down. That is due to God answering all of our prayers, drinking Dannon Frusions, eating yogurt, and taking a pill of active cultures. I've had more problems with headaches since I have gotten back from NC, than I can remember. Taking Sudafed or Tylenol don't work on my headaches. I still take them during the day, and if they have bothered me all day, then I will take a pain pill in the evening, sometime before bed. I've been trying not to take a pain pill every day.

Like today, I've had a small headache off and on all day, nothing like it bothered me on Tuesday. I'm not planning on taking a pain pill later tonight. When I do take a pain pill, I have the side effects from the pain pill to deal with.

Fatigue and headaches are my biggest side effects that I deal with. Usually on M, W, or F, my fatigue level goes up, the other side effects usually occur the day after getting my injection.

Thank you again for your prayers. Take heart in knowing, that God has been answering your prayers.

No comments: