Saturday, May 31, 2008

Having a Good Week

This has been a good week with side effects only bothering me for one day. I have thanked the Lord for that. Since Monday was Memorial Day, I had to get my injection from a nurse at the nurse's station there on the onc floor. OP onc were off for the holiday. Had my Sunday School class over Monday afternoon/evening for a cookout and had an enjoyable evening.

I didn't sleep well Monday night. I was hope for awhile in the middle of the night, was warm a night. I was awake when my headache started. I did get one call for ed (emotionally disturbed-which I don't' do) and turned it down. I went downstairs a little after 10 am, and took a pain pill. The pain pill did its job. I was going to go out, until I took the pain pill.

I have not had any problems since then with the side effects. When I got my lab results on Monday, my white blood count was down to 2.0. I had blood drawn yesterday, and I am hoping that the white blood count has gone up.

I worked Wednesday through Friday of this week. I have worked close to 100 days as a sub this school year. I think that is pretty good.

This is the first Saturday where I have felt good in a number of weeks. The day after I get my injection, is usually when the side effects bother me. As I said, I am having a good week. Thank you again to all of you have keep me in your prayers. God is answering your prayers. I will be having a CT scan again later this summer.

No comments: