Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Last Day

Monday, was my monthly appointment with my onc. I only lost 1 pound this past month. I ate more and drank more pop than I should've. I will see him again on October 24. I received the lab results from Friday's labs. My WBC went down from 2.3 to 2.0. I expected that since I battle fatigue all of last week. My platelets went up from 107 to 139. I had the normal lows of other things.

Last day of Interferon treatment will be Friday, October 10. Yeah!!!!!!!!! Can you believe that the year of treatment is just about done? That is such good news. I will have labs done on October 24 with scans in early November. After that, if things are good, I can have my port taken out. I will ask about followup first and go from there. Please pray that I will make the best decision about my port and what to do with it.

Thank you again for all of your prayers! I so do appreciate them.

I am working on applying to grad school to start in January. I worked yesterday. So far, I've worked 2 1/2 days since school has started. It will pick up, but I'm not worried.

No comments: