Tuesday, September 23, 2008

New Stocking

Last Friday, I picked up my new stocking. I wore it for the first time on Saturday. It fits fine, but it bugs me at the top of my thigh. Saturday, it left a red mark. It is tighter than my old one. With the temps in the 70's and colder at night, you'd think the lymphodema would decrease, but it doesn't look like it has.

Labs were done as usual, last Friday. My white blood count is down from 2.0 to 1.9. Looks like my platelet dropped, too. They are now at 121.

I worked 4 days last week, kinder. I have worked both yesterday and today for this week.

8 more injections!

The Indians have won 7 in a row, and are actually 2 games above .500. Before Sunday, the last time they were above .500 was back in May. Cliff Lee pitches tonight and again on Sunday.

I saw 3 deer last Thursday morning.

I've been taking lots of Tylenol in the past week and half, trying not to take a pain pill. It has been a couple of weeks since I've taken a pain pill.

I did something really stupid yesterday. I need some prayer!!! I went to the library yesterday afternoon to get online. (First time online in 6 days.) I connected my flash drive to the hard drive, so I could send an attachment to an email to somebody. I totally forgot about my flash drive and left it there, connected to the computer. This flash drive is very important, all of my resume stuff is on it, along with a copy of my driver's license and I think also my ss card. When I realized it this afternoon, I had my mom call over to the library and nobody had turned it in. Please pray that I get it back and nobody uses it to try and mess up my identity. I still can't believe I did that. It is tough not having a working computer at home.

No comments: