Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Sleep

I am currently tired! Only 5 more injections! In the past few months, when I wake up in the middle of the night, a lot of nights, I have a hard time getting back to sleep. I have that problem from my dad. You wake up for the RR, and for whatever reason you have something on your mind. You start thinking, and that will keep you awake for awhile. I am in bed between 7 1/2-9 hours a night. I go to bed tired and wake up tired. I am just not getting enough sleep at night. I have had this problem for years, but would not effect me very often, but it is getting more and more frequent.

It doesn't help that I am up 2-4 times a night. I spend about 95% of the night, laying on my back with my right leg elevated. Laying on my back, makes me wake up a lot at night. Every time I wake up, I basically will roll over and hit play on my cd player, so I can play my Praise and Worship cd. The cd lasts about 80 minutes, and it plays a few time through every night.

I have worked 12 days this month. I worked 3 1/2 days last week, and so far only one day this week.

This past Saturday night, I did a small scrapbook in about 2 hours. It is a Picfolio and holds 24 pics. I did it of my birthday, back in July. I'm thinking of doing another one from next month's party. Hopefully, I'll take a lot of pics that night, so that I can make one.

No comments: